Thursday, August 01, 2013

See My New Blog Design!

#blogdesign 

It was beyond time for me to make a change to my blog design and reorganize some of my posts. I've created a new Reader Connection where readers can request free goodies, webinar chats for book clubs, and signed books. I've added a few new forms for better communication, categorized articles on writing tips, as well as historical research on dedicated pages for each era. The design and layout is more colorful and upbeat compared to what I had before. 


This is in preparation for the release of my upcoming series, The MacGregor Legacy beginning with Book 1 in November, For Love or Loyalty

I'm still tweaking a few things here and there, and I hope you like it. 

2 comments:

I like the new look! It has such a lovely fall look to it. And I will be taking you up on the free stuff! I LOVE bookmarks. I get giddy when I get them! Thanks for treating your fans so well, Jennifer! I am looking forward to For Love or Loyalty!

Emma, Thank u! Autumn is my favorite time of the year. I'll be happy to send you some goodies. I hope you enjoy For Love or Loyalty! Can't wait for this new series to release.