Friday, March 22, 2013

The Spring 2013 Christian Fiction Scavenger Hunt is On!


Welcome to the Christian Fiction Scavenger Hunt! If you at any time need to READ the instructions for the hunt, please visit
www.christianfictionscavengerhunt.com. The Scavenger Hunt begins, Friday, March 22nd at noon and runs through the weekend until Sunday, March 24th. 

I’m thrilled to be taking part in the 2013 Spring Christian Fiction Scavenger Hunt! My latest book is Path of Freedom, the third book in the Quilts of Love series from Abingdon Press.  


"Jennifer Hudson Taylor weaves a delightful and endearing story of two characters who must fight their personal feelings and prejudices toward each other in order to follow their convictions. You'll laugh and cry as Flora and Bruce face very real circumstances. Path of Freedom is a story not easily forgotten!"
Cindy Woodsmall, New York Times best-selling author


About the Book: When Quakers Flora Saferight and Bruce Millikan embark on the Underground Railroad, they agree to put their differences aside to save the lives of a pregnant slave couple. With only her mother’s quilt as a secret guide, the foursome follows the stitches through unknown treachery. 

As they embark on their perilous journey, they hope and pray that their path is one of promise where love sustains them, courage builds faith, and forgiveness leads to freedom.


READ the First Chapter!




Please leave a comment letting me know that you followed my YouTube Channel, and I will enter you in a drawing for a free copy of Path of Freedom. You may choose either a signed copy of the trade paperback in print or an ebook version that you can download on your Kindle or Nook. Be sure to include your email so that I may contact you if you win the random drawing. I will check to see if you have subscribed to my YouTube Channel, so if you use a different username on YouTube, please let me know in the comment section.

If you do not have a YouTube account, you may sign up for my quarterly newsletter here on my website/blog. Scroll down to the brown box on the left side of the page.  

The next stop on the Christian Fiction Scavenger Hunt is, Carla Stewart!

Have a blessed weekend!




7 comments:

I signed up to receive your newsletter. Thanks for the chance to win your book.
Katie J.
johnsonk133[at]yahoo[dot]com

already subscribed to your newsletter so I can keep up with your doings.
Looking forward to enjoying more of your books!

I follow you on your you tube page.
campbellamyd at gmail dot com

I signed up to receive your newsletter.
superstarsarah94(at)gmail(dot)com

signed up for your newsletter

bn100candg(at)hotmail(dot)com

I'm going to sign up to receive newsletter. I do not do You Tube. Would love to win and review.
jrs362 at hotmail dot com

I signed up for your newsletter, and subscribed on YouTube with the screen name cassiebt93. Excited to read this book!