This is an old blog that I started in 2006. I keep it because it has a lot of historical data and people still come here. As of September 2016, no new updates will be made here. All new blog posts and writing/publishing related news will be posted over on my new site at www.jenniferhudsontaylor.net.

Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Word of Inspiration: Give What You Have

"Do not say to your neighbor, 'Go, and come back and tomorrow I will give it' when you have it with you." (Proverbs 3:28)

I believe this means we shouldn't put people off and hesitate to help them when we have what they need--especially if we have MORE than we need. How much junk do we collect in our closets, spare rooms, garages, attics and basements, thinking we might one day need it? Yet, it sits there untouched year after year. There's an old saying, "one man's junk is another man's treasure." This is so true. Don't withhold things from others when you already have it at your disposal.

2 comments:

I happy to see you are back blogging! I missed you during your break!