This is an old blog that I started in 2006. I keep it because it has a lot of historical data and people still come here. As of September 2016, no new updates will be made here. All new blog posts and writing/publishing related news will be posted over on my new site at www.jenniferhudsontaylor.net.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Word of Inspiration: God Will Reveal Himself to You

"Turn at my rebuke: Surely I will pour out my spirit on you. I will make my words known to you." (Proverbs 1:23)

Even if we have slipped away from God's word and don't spend time with Him as we should, if we'll submit ourselves to His rebuke and turn back to His ways, He will still pour out His spirit upon us and reveal His awesome word to us. The Bible says that God is the Word and the Word has hidden mysteries. Regardless of what we've done or how inconstant we've been in our faith, God will reveal His hidden mysteries and make Himself known to us through his wonderful mercy and forgiveness. We may still have to suffer some of the earthly consequences of our sins, but his forgiveness, love, mercy and companionship are immediate.

0 comments: