This is an old blog that I started in 2006. I keep it because it has a lot of historical data and people still come here. As of September 2016, no new updates will be made here. All new blog posts and writing/publishing related news will be posted over on my new site at www.jenniferhudsontaylor.net.

Friday, December 09, 2011

Photos from my LifeWay Book Signing in Asheville


By Jennifer Hudson Taylor

Last Saturday I was blessed to meet Diana Flegal in person. She's a literary agent at Hartline Literary Agency. She came to my book signing at LifeWay in Asheville, NC. Diana is the sweetest person and so friendly. She's full of brilliant ideas and enjoying her new home here in my home state of North Carolina. 

Welcome Diana! We're glad to have you here.

Where I'll be This Weekend

Saturday, December 10th
5 - 7 PM
LifeWay Christian Stores
Hickory Corners Phase II
1714 Highway 70 Southeast
Hickory, NC
Where I'll be Next Weekend 
Saturday, December 17th
12 - 2 PM
Books-A-Million
130 Randolph Mall
Asheboro, NC

If you can't come by in person because you live too far away, feel free to order directly from me by December 15th in order to receive your signed copies before Christmas, here. If you want to pick up a copy from your local bookstore, I can send you a signed book plate for free in the mail. It's a sticker you can insert inside the book with my signature. Just send me an email at jt4novels@yahoo.com with Bookplate typed in the Subject Line. 

Sign Up for My Newsletter for a Chance to Win a Free Book!
In the next few days, I'll be releasing my Christmas Newsletter. In it I'll be debuting the new video book trailer for Highland Crossings, a novella collection releasing February 2012. Also, I will draw a name from all the new subscribers since the release of my fall newsletter. The winner will receive their choice of one of my books for free. All my books are available in print and as e-books. 


Subscribe here!

0 comments: