This is an old blog that I started in 2006. I keep it because it has a lot of historical data and people still come here. As of September 2016, no new updates will be made here. All new blog posts and writing/publishing related news will be posted over on my new site at www.jenniferhudsontaylor.net.

Monday, November 07, 2011

Podcast on Platform Building & Perservering with Jennifer Hudson Taylor

By Jennifer Hudson Taylor

This morning instead of writing a new blog, I'm sharing a podcast interview that Cynthia Simmons did with me on CAG November Spotlight. She asked me about my background in Marketing & Communications and my ideas on platform building. In this interview I give advice to new writers and share some strategic tactics in how my books are reaching beyond the Christian market to individuals who would never willingly pick up Christian fiction. It's about 32 minutes. Enjoy!

Jennifer Hudson Taylor Podcast on Platform Building & Perservering

0 comments: