This is an old blog that I started in 2006. I keep it because it has a lot of historical data and people still come here. As of September 2016, no new updates will be made here. All new blog posts and writing/publishing related news will be posted over on my new site at www.jenniferhudsontaylor.net.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Winners of the Highland Sanctuary Book Launch Contest!

Thank you for participating in this contest to celebrate the release of my new novel, Highland Sanctuary!
Winners were drawn at random.  There were 11 total winners. To claim your gift, all winners must respond within 7 days of this announcement by contacting Jennifer at jt4novels@yahoo.com with "Highland Sanctuary Contest" typed in the subject line. I will need your full name and mailing address to mail your gift. 
Those who contact me on a first come, first served basis will have their choice of available prizes listed on the Contest page of my website/blog. The last winner to contact me will be left with whatever gift selection has not been chosen by the others. If you contact me and do not get an immediate response, the date and time of your email will be noted and I will respond as soon as I'm able. If you believe your email is lost in spam, you may leave a comment here on this blog post letting me know you have sent me an email to claim your prize.
If a winner does not respond by email on the comment section of this blog post in the 7-day time frame, they forfeit their win, and we will announce a new winner, who will also have 7 days to respond. Please read ALL Official Contest Rules here
For those that emailed their responses and didn't what their whole name posted, I've listed only your first name and the first initial of your last name. 

DRUM ROLL, please....

Tina Rice
Debra Marvin
Katie McCurdy
Jessica Kramasz
Michelle Vasquez
Jeannie Campbell
Rebecca S.
Susan Cook
Susan Snodgrass
Beth Bulow
Linda Wagner
Congratulations to all of you and many Highland Blessings to you!

5 comments:

Hooray!!!
thanks so much Jennifer!

Wow. Thank you! :) Email has been sent.

Blessings
Michelle V

Congratulations to all the winners!

Hey, I actually won something! Looking forward to reading and posting (more) about Highland Sanctuary.

congrats winners! enjoy...