This is an old blog that I started in 2006. I keep it because it has a lot of historical data and people still come here. As of September 2016, no new updates will be made here. All new blog posts and writing/publishing related news will be posted over on my new site at www.jenniferhudsontaylor.net.

Saturday, October 08, 2011

Where Do I Start? So Much Is Happening!

Today, I'll be at Greensboro, NC, Barnes & Noble (Friendly Shopping Ctr). I'm giving away a free basket of goodies from a drawing and signing copies of Highland Sanctuary. Please swing by for a visit! (Oct 8th @ 3-5 pm)
Also today, I'm the featured author on the ACFW Blog talking about Using Real Life Experience in Fiction
Tomorrow (Sunday) is the last day for the Highland Sanctuary Book Launch Contest! Send in your entries now!
On Monday, I'll have W. Terry Whalin as a guest blogger discussing Shocking News to Authors and an upcoming opportunity to join a free telesiminar regarding how to write great proposals.
Don't forget, if you're having trouble finding a copy of Highland Sanctuary at your local book store and you don't want to buy online, ask them to order it. All the major book stores are able to order it for you since it is carried by the major distributors like Ingram, as well as Baker & Taylor.
And finally, in honor of October being National Sensory Awareness & National Downs Syndrome Awareness month, I'm hosting parents who will be guest blogging on their personal experiences with their special needs children. Come read their inspiring story!

0 comments: