This is an old blog that I started in 2006. I keep it because it has a lot of historical data and people still come here. As of September 2016, no new updates will be made here. All new blog posts and writing/publishing related news will be posted over on my new site at www.jenniferhudsontaylor.net.

Friday, October 21, 2011

More Winners from Highland Sanctuary Book Launch Contest!

The first batch of winners had 7 days to respond and a few failed to do so. Therefore, we have drawn more winners to replace those who did not respond. The winners listed below will also have 7 days to respond. This will be the last drawing. Those that fail to respond to this drawing in the 7-day time period will forfeit their prize(s). 
Winners were drawn at random. To claim your gift, all winners must respond within 7 days of this announcement by contacting Jennifer at jt4novels@yahoo.com with "Highland Sanctuary Contest" typed in the subject line. I will need your full name and mailing address to mail your gift. 
Those who contact me on a first come, first served basis will have their choice of available prizes. The available prizes left are: 1 participant will receive a tote bag with 5 books, 3 participants will receive their choice of an Amazon or B&N giftcard, and 2 participants will receive a Chick-Fil-A giftcard. The last winner to contact me will be left with whatever gift selection has not been chosen by the others. 
If you contact me and do not get an immediate response, the date and time of your email will be noted and I will respond as soon as I'm able. If you believe your email is lost in spam, you may leave a comment here on this blog post letting me know you have sent me an email to claim your prize.
For those that emailed their responses and didn't want their whole name posted, I've listed only your first name and the first initial of your last name. 

DRUM ROLL, please....


Judy Burgi
Emma Vanderbeck
Robyn (CoolestMommy)
Angela Holland
Lisa Grazano
Aly Logan
Congratulations to all of you and many blessings!

3 comments:

I just sent you an email! :)

What a shame. You know I was right on the ball watching for this great announcement. Thank you again SO MUCH!

Congratulations to all the winners. What great prizes.

Hi Jennifer! I just wanted to double check that you got my email about the contest, since the seven days are almost up, and I haven’t heard anything from you. I know you are busy, and I am probably just being impatient, but I was just so excited about winning, and I want to be 100% certain that you did get my email. I sent it on Friday Oct. 21st! Thank you!! =D