This is an old blog that I started in 2006. I keep it because it has a lot of historical data and people still come here. As of September 2016, no new updates will be made here. All new blog posts and writing/publishing related news will be posted over on my new site at www.jenniferhudsontaylor.net.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Highland Sanctuary Just Released on Kindle!

#christianfiction, #christianromance

For those who have been eagerly awaiting the release of Highland Sanctuary as an ebook on Kindle, the wait is over. Yesterday it came out on Amazon's Kindle, here. As for the Nook and other ebook formats, I'm still not seeing it on those platforms, but keep checking. I'm sure it will be available on the Nook very soon!

As always, thank you for your support of historical Christian fiction!  


Highland Sanctuary on Amazon Kindle!

0 comments: