This is an old blog that I started in 2006. I keep it because it has a lot of historical data and people still come here. As of September 2016, no new updates will be made here. All new blog posts and writing/publishing related news will be posted over on my new site at www.jenniferhudsontaylor.net.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Word of Inspiration: Shelter Me, Lord

"For You have been a shelter for me, a strong tower from the enemy. I will abide in Your tabernacle forever. I will trust to the shelter of Your wings." (Psalm 61:3-4)

Even when we don't know it, God is sheltering us from the worst. He sends the Holy Spirit as a comfort to us in the midst of our trials and sorrow. It may look like the enemy is attacking from every direction, but God has put boundaries upon him just as He has the ocean. There may be storms and the tide may rise, but it will never flood the earth again. The enemy cannot overtake you. Know that YOU belong to GOD!

2 comments:

Amen. This encouraged me so much, Jennifer. Thanks.

Joanne, I'm glad it was helpful. Thank you for letting me know. Blessings,