This is an old blog that I started in 2006. I keep it because it has a lot of historical data and people still come here. As of September 2016, no new updates will be made here. All new blog posts and writing/publishing related news will be posted over on my new site at www.jenniferhudsontaylor.net.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

See the New Bookmarks for "Highland Sanctuary"

I wanted to share the new bookmarks I've created for my upcoming novel, Highland Sanctuary. I've posted an image of both the front and back. You can click on the image to make it larger. Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Very nice. I love the rich colors and the scenery is just right.

Love them! Looking forward to reading the book!

Thank you, Jan and Tammy. It's going to be nice to have something new and different. Can't wait to get them printed.