This is an old blog that I started in 2006. I keep it because it has a lot of historical data and people still come here. As of September 2016, no new updates will be made here. All new blog posts and writing/publishing related news will be posted over on my new site at www.jenniferhudsontaylor.net.

Monday, May 09, 2011

Check Out the New Colonial Quills Blog!

Here Ye, Here Ye!

I'm excited to announce that I'll be taking part in a new blog, @colonialquills, dedicated to the Colonial era, a time where our great nation was created and built by our founding fathers. My first post will be this Wednesday on The Bachelor Tax. Each week we'll feature a Fiction Sampler, In Ye Olden Days, Tools of the Trade and Colonial Recipes. 

Do you love historical fiction? Colonial Quills is a new blog featuring many of today's favorite historical Christian authors who write in the Colonial era, plus!

Please join us TODAY for our blog launch and show your enthusiasm for this great period in America's history. We have lots of great things planned for you!

http://colonialquills.blogspot.com 

2 comments:

So glad you are part of this wonderful group. I can't wait to read your post. You are such a treasure trove of historical knowledge! Blessings to you today!

Love & Prayers,
Carla

Carla, You have done such a wonderful job creating and designing our new blog. I'm so honored to be working with you and the other authors.