This is an old blog that I started in 2006. I keep it because it has a lot of historical data and people still come here. As of September 2016, no new updates will be made here. All new blog posts and writing/publishing related news will be posted over on my new site at www.jenniferhudsontaylor.net.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday! And Lots of Good News!

First, I want to wish you Good Friday! I pray the Lord will touch your heart with a new insight that only He can give during the celebration of His Resurrection. It was and is a time for old things to come to a close and for the start of new beginnings.

My New Website/Blog
After two years of the same old thing, I decided it was time to give my website/blog a new "look" that has a better "feel" for what I write. I may continue to tweak things here and there, but I'm glad to have something different. Please let me know how you like it!

Updates and News
  • Those of you who submitted a nursing home and photo of your loved one during my last newsletter contest, you will soon be hearing from me in May. 
  • If you are writing a special needs article for my blog, don't forget the deadline is coming up on May 1st. I'm looking forward to seeing and sharing all your stories. 
  • Highland Sanctuary is now available for pre-order on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Books-A-Million, Christian Book Distributors, LifeWay Christian Bookstores, and Amazon in Canada and UK. In some places they've left out my middle name, so you may have to search for both Jennifer Taylor and Jennifer Hudson Taylor. 
  • Call for Influencers! I'm looking for people who will spread the news about my next novel. You can either read it and post a review on your blog, Amazon, B&N, Christian Books, Goodreads, and other places. Or you could interview me on your blog, podcasts, etc. You could submit my book to reading groups or suggest it to your local libraries, Host me as a speaker for your writing groups, women and youth ministries, etc. Email me at jt4novels@yahoo.com and type "Influencer" in the subject line. Once I receive your email, I'll send you more info.

As always, I'm so thankful for any assistance you can provide in helping me spread more Good News to this hurting world through the parables of Christian fiction. 


5 comments:

Hi Jennifer, I love, love your new website design!

And please count me in as an influencer.

Happy Resurrection!

Your new blog design is BEAUTIFUL, Jennifer. And my special needs article will NOT be late. Promise :)

Your blog looks AWESOME! I love it!! It is very artistic and colorful, it draws you and makes you comfortable. Great job!

Thanks, ladies! I'm so glad you like the new design.

Carla, I'd love to have you as an Influencer.

Joanne, I'm looking forward to your article.

Regina, Thank you for the feedback. I got your email and will out an email with more details as soon as I finish my macro edits, which are due May 1st.

Jenn,
I love the sight. It looks great. And you know I'll be an influencer.
I'm pysched about your book!