This is an old blog that I started in 2006. I keep it because it has a lot of historical data and people still come here. As of September 2016, no new updates will be made here. All new blog posts and writing/publishing related news will be posted over on my new site at www.jenniferhudsontaylor.net.

Saturday, April 02, 2011

Fexible, Bendable, Page-Flipping E-Reader! Watch It!

I saw this on Michael Hyatt's blog and wanted to share it with you. It's a phenomenon! It shows how our future will soon be. Our homes will be equipped with appliances and technology that is interactive in ways only the Jetsons could have imagined. It shows how we will shop for fashion, our phones will pick up GPS locations from other GPS devices, how our vehicles will work, road signs will be interactive, photos on the refrigerator, meeting schedules on the bathroom mirror. 

Best of all, an electronic e-book reading device that allows you to flip pages, I've never seen a flexible, bendable, page-flipping electronic e-reader like they show on this video. 

Please watch it!

3 comments:

My OCD would be going crazy...Ahhhh! The fingerprints!! But overall very cool!

My oh my; what will they think of next?!

Amazing!! Thanks for sharing.