This is an old blog that I started in 2006. I keep it because it has a lot of historical data and people still come here. As of September 2016, no new updates will be made here. All new blog posts and writing/publishing related news will be posted over on my new site at www.jenniferhudsontaylor.net.

Monday, May 10, 2010

First Week of the Book Launch for Highland Blessings

Well, I've made it through the first week of my book launch for Highland Blessings and my first book signing at Barnes & Noble on Saturday in Greensboro, NC. Today I begin week two.

Romantic Times Magazine hosted me on their Book Review Blog to discuss how I incorporate my genealogy research into fiction. Check it out here.

More Good Things to Come

Here are a couple of stops along my Blog Tour that include reviews and interviews and giveaways of Highland Blessings!

May 10, 2010, Tea and a Good Book

May 10, 2010, Once Upon a Romance

May 12, 2010, Jodie Bailey's Blog

May 13, 2010, Inkwell Inspirations Blog

May 14, 2010, Tea and a Good Book

Joseph-Beth Booksellers Signing, Charlotte, NC
When: Sat, May 22, 3pm – 5pm
Where: Joseph-Beth Booksellers, Southpark Mall, Charlotte, NC (map)
Description: Jennifer will be signing copies of Highland Blessings. Please come on by.  

LifeWay Christian Store Book Signing
When: Sat, May 29, 11am - 2pm
Where: LifeWay Christian Store, Charlotte, NC (University Area)
Description: Jennifer will be signing copies of Highland Blessings. Please come on by.



1 comments:

Oh, so cool. Enjoy the feeling of success!