This is an old blog that I started in 2006. I keep it because it has a lot of historical data and people still come here. As of September 2016, no new updates will be made here. All new blog posts and writing/publishing related news will be posted over on my new site at www.jenniferhudsontaylor.net.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Praise Him in the Storm

Recently, we bought a Casting Crown CD and one of our favorite songs is, "Praise You Through This Storm." Oh, how this song speaks volumes to me.

How many times have you prayed to be delivered from a situation, or for God to help you through it? You pray and pray and pray and it seems like the situation is going on forever, and even getting worse? The harder you pray, the harder it gets. I've been there.

It's taken me some time in my walk with God, but I've learned that there are some obstacles and situations that we are going to have to walk through. There is no going around it, under it, over it, or avoiding it. This is like Paul's thorn in the side and God said, "My grace is sufficient for you." This means... (Read More)

Today is my day to post on F.A.I.T.H. I hope you'll stop by and visit with us.

Following. Always. Intently. Trusting. Him.
Six Inspirational authors with a variety of genres, personalities, and expertise. You're sure to find interesting info, chats, and uplifting tidbits. Come visit. We'd love to share a moment with you. http://writingbyfaith.blogspot.com.

0 comments: