This is an old blog that I started in 2006. I keep it because it has a lot of historical data and people still come here. As of September 2016, no new updates will be made here. All new blog posts and writing/publishing related news will be posted over on my new site at www.jenniferhudsontaylor.net.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Six Weird Things About Me

Okay, I got tagged by my friend Lindi and so I'm going to play. Below are the six weird things about me.

1) I hate to eat a banana by itself, but I love banana flavoring. I love banana pudding, banana nut cake, ice cream, etc.

2) I like to write at the wee hours of the morning when everyone is asleep and the house is quiet. It might be 2, 3, 4 o'clock a.m. If I wake up at these hours, I get on my computer and write away.

3) I hate to sit in traffic, so I will go miles out of my way just to keep moving. I have the impatient bug.

4) I go behind everyone in the house and cut off TVs, radios, lights and fans because I can't stand for something to be on when no one is in the room.

5) When I have free time, I enjoy visiting cemeteries to collect historical data on my ancestors. I take photos of them too. Check out my genealogy site at
Our Carolina Roots.

6) I have to write on my laptop instead of my desktop to keep from checking email or surfing the Web.

If you've just read this blog, Tag Your It. Share some of your weird things! Let me know where to find your blog.

Jennifer

Visit my website at
www.authorjenniferhudsontaylor.com and our F.A.I.T.H. blog at http://writingbyfaith.blogspot.com.

4 comments:

Hi Jennifer,
I like to visit cemetaries too, the real old ones.

Jennifer,
My husband does the turn off the lights thing when no one is in a room - sometimes. He does this when he's not dropping his shoes wherever they fall (LOL!)
And, like you, I have to be on my laptop, because the desktop and email beckon me and first thing I know an hour has passed and is dedicated to emails/internet only! I enjoy it, but I'm not getting any productive writing done! So I move to the dining room table or couch. But pretty soon, I'm going to have to vacate the house. It's getting to where I can't think there... I know, excuses, excuses. Just write!!!

WOW! I have alot more in common with you guys than I thought.

Jenn

I guess sitting at may computer trying to think of something weird about my self is weird. O.K, I guess that I don't mind living in our camper while we rebuild after Katrina, some would consider that strange. And some would consider it strange that I love to study-- which I have a lot more time to do since I don't have so much to clean anymore. I get energized when I am alone and drained when I am with people. But, don't get me wrong I love people. That I don't like to shop just to shop---now I know some would really say that was weird.

Sharon